Interested in an independent job with flexibility? Meaningful work with great earnings potential? The ability to build strong professional relationships with your clients? Consider becoming an agent for American Family Insurance.
American Family will host a Virtual Career Seminar on Thursday, Oct. 3, at 12 p.m. PDT. To learn about a career as an American Family agent or agent-in-training, please join our Web Ex by following the instructions below.
To join the Virtual Career Seminar Online: 1. Go to https://amfam.webex.com/amfam/k2/j.php?ED=198497902&UID=1361634027&HMAC=62ebe323c798d9de547aaa3d02f087e590280d08&RT=MiM3 https://amfam.webex.com/amfam/k2/j.php?ED=198498217&UID=1361634342&HMAC=97a870ec426da6a8bf7cb6337903cf80ae124915&RT=MiM32. Enter your name and email address. 3. Enter the session password: career. 4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To join the teleconference: Call 1-888-796-4172 and enter the participant passcode of 5597100.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
• Why choose a career as an insurance agent (even if you do not have an insurance background)
• The agent role versus the agent-in-training role
• How American Family differs from other companies
• Our hiring process, on the job training and ongoing education
• Earning potential, rewards and financial support
• Q & A with an agency sales manager
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
• Please mute your phone or press *6 to mute your line (do not use the hold button).
• Check out our opportunities ahead of time at amfamagencycareer.com and come prepared with questions to ask the Agency sales manager.
If you are unable to attend or would like to gather more information after the call or seminar about our agent or agent-in-training opportunities, please contact Tawnia Jones at email@example.com or 1-888-374-7121, ext. 63133.