• Team Tom Thumb is holding a drawing for a brand new XBOX 360 console with Kinect and two games. $3 tickets may be purchased at Tom Thumb or during Relay. Drawing will be held at 9 a.m. on Sunday, May 15, during Relay for Life.
• Headlines for Healing selling Acrylic Tumblers with straws: Show your support of Relay for Life with a 16 oz. Acrylic cup with straw. A purple ribbon and “Proud Supporter of Relay for Life” adorn the reusable cups. Great way to carry your water while walking on the track. $10 each and all proceeds go to Relay for Life. Tumblers available by May 10. To pre-order please call the Lake Stevens Journal at 425-334-9252. Cups will also be available during Relay.
• Ink for a Cure: Relay for Life Team Josh and Sick Creation Tattoo Present “Ink for a Cure” on Wednesday, May 4 beginning at 12 noon and running through 12 noon on the 5th. 5705 Evergreen Way, Suite 100, Everett. For more information, email Taylor Bass at email@example.com. $20 for tattoos and $15 shirts. All proceeds go to The American Cancer Society.
• Team Karma is selling tickets for a Great Wolf Lodge vacation drawing at Relay. Prize package includes an overnight stay for four in a Family Suite (includes water park passes for the duration of your stay) and breakfast for four. Enter as many times as you like - tickets are $1 each or 25 for only $20. All proceeds from ticket sales go directly to Relay for Life Lake Stevens. Please contact Carrie at 425-418-0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Order from Christelle’s Jewelry from now until Relay and all proceeds will go to The American Cancer Society. www.christellesjewelry.com
• Show your local support in the fight against cancer with CANCER SUCKS/NEVER GIVE UP HOPE Sweatshirts ($25), Caregiver T-Shirts ($10) and Cancer Stops Here/Cancer Sucks T-shirts ($15) available for purchase through Kim Demary – 425-231-7485.
• Castaway Cancer is Cookin’ with an online Pampered Chef party. Twenty-five percent of sales will go to Relay and they will donate additional money if anyone books a Pampered Chef party through this event. Shoppers are also eligible for the May ‘guest specials’ which include pink items in support of breast cancer awareness. If you purchase any of these items, not only will they donate to Lake Stevens Relay, but they also donate to ACS breast cancer awareness. Here is the link http://www.pamperedchef.biz/chefkimberlie?page=host-search-results&showId=3089202